Looking for a simple and effective way to mount and display photographs? Choose the Jetmaster Photo Panel – an elegant, frame-free block mount for the desktop, counter or wall that’s as simple to make as pressing ‘Print’.
The 1” thick JetMaster Photo Panel is lightweight and robust, and finished with a black trim edge. Jetmaster Photo Panels are available in sizes 5×7”, 8×10”, 11×14” and 12×12” and making your panel couldn’t be any easier. This is a take-home solution for customers you can have ready in minutes. – click on the video here to see how easy it is. Make your Jetmaster photo panel using a metallic, gloss, satin or matt paper print, or even our Jetmaster photowrap media which has a canvas-textured appearance but prints just like paper.
How Jetmaster Photo Panels Work
- Print your image at a standard photo size – no need to set up a custom template.
- Remove a small corner of the release liner and use the Jetmaster alignment frame to ensure the image is correctly aligned, before peeling away the release liner entirely. Ensure the print adheres evenly to the panel using a silicone roller.
- Place the panel face down on a cutting mat and use a craft knife or rotary cutter to trim off any overhanging edges.
- Insert the desk stand provided with smaller frames or hang on the wall using the pre drilled holes in the back.
- And it’s ready to go: the perfect frame-free, lightweight, panel mounted photo.
Jetmaster Additional Software
Click to email us or call 1300 364 817 for more information.