Jetmaster Photo Wraps
Jetmaster Photo Wraps are a brilliant solution to offer your customers who want to achieve a canvas look but on a shoe-string budget. Jetmaster is also perfect for temporary displays such as trade shows or show homes where you want maximum impact for minimum investment.
With three convenient sizes to choose from, your customers will be able to find the right size that fits their wall space as well as their budget. Sizes are 12×12”, 11×14” and 16×20”. Rollers are also available to help your staff achieve a perfect finish.
To print your image with enough wrap to wrap, set up your printer similar to this example here.
There are two components to a Jetmaster Photo Wrap: the paper and the base board.
JetMaster Paper has been specially engineered to ensure the very best results from JetMaster Photo Wraps. With a high polyester content and flexible coating JetMaster paper prints beautifully without cracking when folding around JetMaster Photo Wrap frames – even the tricky areas of darker colours are safe.
Their resistance to surface cracking means that prints look as good on the wall as the day they were printed.
Unlike conventional inkjet canvases which typically need 24 hours to dry before they can be stretched, JetMaster Paper is tough enough to use straight from the printer. They can even be stretched over a wooden frame like a traditional canvas.
This aqueous inkjet compatible paper has an embossed textured surface that perfectly replicates the looks of a woven canvas and Innova Art’s award-winning expertise in digital media means you can be sure of optimum image quality.
The JetMaster base is a pre-cut, pre-laminated corrugated board. Press your print down and smooth, fold in the edges of the board – and hang. No bubbles, no untidy corners, no staples and no hooks. A fully assembled JetMaster gallery wrap is so light it can be hung from just one tack. JetMaster boards are made from mostly recycled content and are fully recyclable. The sturdy corrugated board construction ensures prints don’t bow or sag over time.
How Jetmaster Photo Wraps Work
- To start, peel away a small section of the JetMaster release liner which will help you align your print correctly.
- Once you are sure the print is in the right position, peel away the release liner, and apply light, even pressure to ensure that the print adheres perfectly to the board.
- Trim off the excess paper at each corner with a pair of scissors, then fold in the four edges and press down
- Affix the specially designed corner tabs to ensure rigidity and strength.
- Insert the card backing tray to finish.
- And it’s ready to hang: the perfect gallery wrap.
Jetmaster Additional Software
- Jetmaster Ultra Canvas – automate border-editing for canvas prints
- Jetmaster Photo Wrap – assembly instructions
- Colour profile for Epson 7900/9900 printers when printing on Jetmaster paper
Click to email us or call 1300 364 817 for more information.