Photo Direct was requested by a high-end print provider to the professional photographic sector, to create a canvas for the Australian and New Zealand markets.
- Suitable for use in the photographic and fine art reproduction markets
- Greater detail in the lowlight and highlight areas of the Image
- Enhanced durability so it may be wrapped on the frame without cracking
- Reduced optical brightener for greater longevity
- Reduced cotton seed husks
- Smooth with zero bumps (husks, retied cotton threads)
- A white canvas to give a neutral colour balance (not yellow)
- Low price was the last of the requirements
The Result!! Photo Direct’s DGI Premium Inkjet Canvas
- Durable Polyester/Cotton Blend (20%-80%) so it can be wrapped on the frame without cracking and it wont shrink when printed
- Acid free coatings and water resistant surfaces to suit pigment inks.
- Reduced optical brighteners for longer lasting images
- Greater detail in the black and white areas of the image (detail in the bride’s wedding dress without compromising detail in the groom’s suit jacket)
- A beautiful weight of 380gsm that works hand in glove with the IG Wrap system to produce a perfect tension across the image
- Premium canvas to suit the high standards required by the professional photographic market
- Low cost high quality = better margin
- Beautiful image surface and fewer reprints so you save money on materials cost
- Happy customers, optimizing your opportunities for repeat business
- Easy up-sell into the DGI timber frame giving you even more margin
|Construction Type||Cotton/polyester blend Weave 2:1 Oxford|
|Thickness||18 mil/457 microns|
|Core Size||50.8 m|
|Glossy Level||Matt Texture|
|Brighteners in Coating||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Product of China|
|Water Resistant||Yes with Original HP, Epson and Canon ink|
|Operating Temperature||15 to 34 ° C|
|Operating Humidity||30 to 70% RH|
|Dry Time||touch dry/ 22°C, 50% RH|
|Shelf Life||1 year, unopened in original packaging|
Due to our customers’ requests to extend the popular DGI range we have sourced a ‘NEW’ alternative DGI Everyday Inkjet Canvas.
Our DGI Everyday Inkjet Canvas is compatible for dye and pigment inks and all water-based printers. At 350gsm it is lighter weight than DGI Premium Canvas. It is made from a durable blend of 65% polyester, 35% cotton so it has a great white point and can be used in a broad range of applications where cost of production is critical, whether it be wrapped or unwrapped, as portrait, poster, signage, trade show graphics etc.
Click to email us or call 1300 364 817 for more information.