ClearShield Satin Liquid Laminates offer the same protection as film laminates while saving as much as 60% in production cost. UV protection, chemical resistance, abrasion resistance and flexibility are just some of the benefits of protecting digital prints and canvas with ClearShield Satin liquid laminates.
To ensure maximum protection Clearshield laminates are specifically formulated for a variety of inks and applications such as Canvas, Fine Art Canvas banners, truck side curtains, fine art prints and vehicle graphics.
Benefits for the retailer include:
- Low production cost, no need for an expensive spray both or capital equipment, a simple roller and tray is all that is required
- The nature if the laminate will create beautiful even sheen on the surface of the art / canvas allowing the light to refract evenly without detection of heavy to light ink load blotches.
- The flexible nature will prevent cracking of the art or canvas when handled or stretched on a canvas stretcher frame.
- A fantastic value add product
Benefits for the consumer include:
- UV inhibitors help prevent fading and light degradation to the artwork hanging on the wall
- Can be cleaned with a damp cloth if in a dusty environment without damage
- The non-yellowing feature allows the white to stay white in such images as wedding or christening dresses.